Wheaton Water Heater Installation
Reliable Water Heater Replacement in Wheaton & Throughout the Chicago Metro Area
Your water heater is one of the most important elements of your home’s plumbing system. Water heaters are responsible for producing all of the heated water you need for bathing, cleaning, cooking, and taking care of other day-to-day tasks. When something goes wrong, and you’re not getting the hot water you need, it’s time to call a professional.
At Precision Today Plumbing Drain Cleaning, we offer comprehensive water heater services in Wheaton and the surrounding areas. If you’re interested in upgrading to a newer, more efficient tankless model, our expert plumbing technicians can help. In most cases, we offer same-day service and we always stand behind the quality of our work with industry-leading standard warranties our competitors can’t match.
Call Precision Today Plumbing Drain Cleaning today at (630) 280-3221 to schedule an appointment with our Wheaton water heater installation professionals!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Some cold water in your hot shower - It might not be awful, but if you're getting some cold water mixed in with your hot water call in our water heater repair experts. The dip tube that brings cold water into your unit is leaking incoming water with outgoing water.
2. Snapping or popping sounds - If your tank has experienced a good deal of sediment build-up, those chemical interactions might produce a snapping and popping sound. Your tank just needs a thorough cleaning and you should be good to go.
3. Low water pressure - Another symptom of sediment build-up is that your water will be heavier than normal and could come out slower as a result. It's another instance that you just need to flush out the tank and your water should come back to normal.
4. Rusty colored water - If you catch this problem quickly enough, you might only need to replace the anode rod, but if you let it fester it could take down your entire water heater.
5. Your water is taking too long to heat up - If you're just not getting the same hot water experience, call in our Wheaton water heater repair specialists. The heating element is a complicated part of the water heater that could be broken down for a few different reasons.
Water Heater Repair vs. Replace: When Is It Time for a New Water Heater Replacement?
Some water heater problems are minor enough to be effectively addressed with professional repairs. Things like an unlit pilot light, tripped circuit breaker, broken burner, or sediment buildup are all relatively inexpensive and easy to address. However, certain issues with your water heater may indicate that it’s time for a replacement. Our Wheaton plumbers can help you determine which course of action is best for you.
Common signs you should opt for water heater replacement:
- The tank shows signs of corrosion - If the rust is localized to your sacrificial anode rod then we can replace the rod. But if it's spread to the tank then you'll need water heater replacement.
- There is a leak in the water heater's tank - There are sometimes leaks on water lines or the dip tube that brings cold water into your unit and those can be patched up and fixed just fine. But if the leak is in your tank, that's too expensive to repair.
- You keep having to pay for repairs - At some point, another repair visit is going to be more expensive than a new unit so you should consult our Wheaton water heater replacement specialists.
- The water heater is too old - Traditional tank water heaters usually last for 10 years while tankless water heaters can go for 20. If your unit is older than its respective lifetime then consider water heater replacement before throwing more money into a dying unit.
- Loud rumbling or grinding sounds - Snapping or popping sounds just means your unit needs a good cleaning. But these loud rumbling sounds mean you should consider replacement.
- The cost of a repair is too high - If the cost to repair your unit multiplied by the age of the unit in years is more than the cost of a new unit then water heater replacement is the financially prudent measure.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
Replacing your water heater may seem like an irritating, expensive investment, but there are actually a number of benefits to having a new one installed. Firstly, if your current water heater is old, you’ll enjoy improved efficiency and lowered monthly bills with a newer, modern unit. Secondly, if you’ve had to shell out for your frequent water heater repairs, replacing your water heater can save you time, money, and hassle with fewer breakdowns and problems. Lastly, water heater replacement offers you the opportunity to upgrade to an energy-efficient, tankless water heater for endless hot water. Precision Today Plumbing Drain Cleaning specializes in tankless water heater installation throughout Wheaton and the surrounding areas.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for You?
When considering whether to replace your existing water heater with a tankless option, there are a few factors to consider. Tankless water heaters offer numerous benefits—such an endless hot water whenever you need it, improved energy efficiency, and lowered energy/gas bills. Tankless units are a great option especially when space is a constraint. The small units are mounted on a wall vs taking up floor space and can make a huge difference in a tight, mechanical room. If you’re interested in learning more about the advantages of a tankless water heater, our expert Wheaton plumbing technicians are happy to answer your questions. We will ask you questions to help you determine if a tankless is the best solution for you and make sure it is sized properly.
Schedule Your Service with Precision Today Today
If you’re in need of water heater services in Wheaton, Aurora, Naperville, or nearby, reach out to our team for reliable, cost-effective solutions today. You can count on us to always provide our honest recommendations and professional advice. Plus, we offer some of the best workmanship in the industry—we even guarantee it! From comprehensive water heater repairs to new installation and regular tune-ups, we’ve got you covered.
Give us a call or contact us online to schedule water heater installation!
Join our preventive maintenance club to get exclusive benefits & offers. Let your plumbing be our problem!Today and Every Day!
The team arrived as scheduled, clearly explained everything they will be performing. Did the work, explained what they did and found, and cleaned up. Will continue using and recommend to others!- Walter G.
I highly recommend them!- Lori
They are simply the best. We are both completely Satisfied with the Service and the honesty displayed.- Jeff and Marilyn
We had done business with Precision Plumbing before, and was very pleased with their work.- Daniel T.
He left the utility area clean and neat, and handled everything very professionally.- Happy Customer