Wheaton Water Heater Services
Providing You with 24/7 Access to Hot Water
When it comes to ensuring your family has access to all the hot water they need every day, turn to Precision Today. For over 25 years, our team has provided homeowners with reliable water heater services in Wheaton. From minor repairs to routine maintenance to system replacements and new installations, our team has the tools, training, and technology to ensure your every water heater need is met. As a family owned and operated company, our team understands how important it is to provide your family with a functioning water heater. That’s why you can count on us for the swift, effective service you deserve.
Should I Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
When your water heater is acting up, getting it back in good shape is your top priority. However, sometimes these problems are a sign that your system actually needs to be replaced.
In order to determine whether repair or replacement is the better option, consider the following factors:
- Age: Conventional tank water heaters last between 10 and 15 years. If your system has reached that 10-year mark and is having issues, it is probably a good time to start considering replacement. As water heaters age, they will slowly break down over time until you are left without a functioning system. It is a good idea to replace your system before that time comes.
- Frequency of repairs: The occasional problem is nothing to worry about and can probably be taken care of with a minor repair. However, if you have had to pay for several costly repairs in the last few years, your water heater is on its way out the door.
- Rust: If your water has a metallic taste, is brownish-red, or has chunks of rust in it, your system is showing serious signs of corrosion. Your system should be replaced.
- Energy bills: A spike in your energy bills is a good indication that your water heater isn’t functioning properly. If a simple thermostat adjustment or ductwork repair doesn’t solve the problem, your water heater may need to be replaced.
- Burner flame: Your burner flame should always be blue. If it is yellow, you will want to turn your system off right away and bring in a plumber. This problem can sometimes be repaired, but it can also be a sign that something is seriously wrong with your system.
- Noises: Strange banging, screeching, or humming sounds are a sign that something is wrong with your system. To determine whether or not this problem can be repaired, you’ll need to have a professional take a look.
The Importance of Water Heater Maintenance
All too often, homeowners skip out on routine maintenance and end up paying the price in the form of costly repairs and premature water heater failure. The key to keeping your water heater in top shape is maintenance. During maintenance, your technician inspects every component of your system, flushes the tank, runs a full safety and performance test, and ensures your system is working properly.
Some of the benefits of maintenance include:
- Prolongs the life of your water heater
- Prevents water heater breakdowns
- Reduces monthly utility bills
The Most Trusted Team in Town
At Precision Today, our team genuinely cares about your family, which is why we always go above and beyond to ensure you receive the quality care you deserve. If you are experiencing a water heater emergency, don’t worry. Our team is on call and ready to serve you 7 days a week. We offer same-day services because we understand that water heater problems often cannot wait until the next business day to be taken care of.
In addition to offering same-day service, our team guarantees fast response times, efficient service, affordable pricing, and exceptional service with every appointment. Whether your system needs to be repaired or replaced, our team has got you covered.
Join our preventive maintenance club to get exclusive benefits & offers. Let your plumbing be our problem!Today and Every Day!
The team arrived as scheduled, clearly explained everything they will be performing. Did the work, explained what they did and found, and cleaned up. Will continue using and recommend to others!- Walter G.
I highly recommend them!- Lori
They are simply the best. We are both completely Satisfied with the Service and the honesty displayed.- Jeff and Marilyn
We had done business with Precision Plumbing before, and was very pleased with their work.- Daniel T.
He left the utility area clean and neat, and handled everything very professionally.- Happy Customer