Naperville Drain Cleaning
Call Now to Request Same-Day Drain Repair in Naperville
Your drains work hard to deliver water and remove waste from your home. Given how much goes down the pipes, it’s important to regularly clean and maintain them. At Precision Today, we offer comprehensive drain cleaning in Naperville tailored to your needs. We use the latest technology to accurately locate clogs and provide effective drain clearing services.
Find out why our Naperville drain cleaning pros are the trusted local choice. Call (630) 280-3221 to schedule an appointment.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains That'll Require Drain Cleaning
Our plumbing systems are designed for the rapid motion of water, but not much else. Despite that, we tend to put all sorts of things into the system. In the kitchen, grease is the big culprit. Fluid when warm, grease solidifies as it cools, blocking pipes almost as effectively as cholesterol clogs arteries.
Other clog culprits in the kitchen are:
- Coffee grounds
- Food scraps
- Stray teaspoons
- Fruit pits
Not only are kitchen sink clogs inconvenient, they smell bad and are a breeding ground for some awful bacteria. That’s not something you want around your family!
In the bathroom, clogs can happen in the bathtub, the sink, and in the toilet. Because the space is used so often, there is plenty of opportunity for clogging drains.
Common reasons for bathroom clogs include:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Toilet paper
- Toys/random objects
- Grease (from bath oils, soap, shaving cream, etc.)
How to Unclog Your Drains
Start with the plunger: suction can work miracles, in the right time and the right place. Dislodging the clog can allow it to continue to its final destination or return it to you, where you can dispose of it.
Chemical drain cleaners work, although they are rather toxic and many homeowners prefer not to keep them in the house. Forget about the old wives’ tale of using hot water for drain cleaning: it may move a grease clog temporarily, but will not fix the problem.
To truly make life easier for yourself, call our Naperville plumbers. We have the tools and technology to tackled even the toughest clogs. We have experience accurately locating clogs and finding lasting solutions. This way, you won’t simply put a band-aid on the problem but rather fix it at the root.
Preventative drain cleaning should be part of every homeowner’s maintenance routine. Our team can do this for you regularly, to ensure you don’t have to worry about clogged sinks, slow draining bathtubs, and overflowing toilets. Imagine the peace of mind freedom from fuss, mess, and stinky surprises can offer! Most people never think about their plumbing until there’s a problem – but taking the time to make sure your drains are cleaned regularly means there’s never a problem at all!
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a hair-stopper - If there's one thing our drain cleaning specialists do all the time, it's cleaning hair out of the shower drain. Hair stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that go right on top of your drain and save you from constantly paying for drain cleaning and drain repair too.
2. A lint trap works wonders - We might think that the dirt and debris from our clothes simply disappears from the washing machine, but they go to your sewer through the drain line. This drain line can clog easily if you don't have a lint trap and your washing machine will take a while to drain properly.
3. Dispose of cooking oils and grease in the trash - While it may be easy to rinse your cooking oils down the drain, they'll latch onto your pipes and block passing by food. Try collecting these substances in a used can or milk carton to dispose of once they've cooled.
4. Rinse your drains regularly - Just because we can't see our drains doesn't mean they don't need a good cleaning every now and then to avoid needing our Naperville drain cleaning pros. Best practices indicate to rinse them once a month with warm water and vinegar.
Schedule your Naperville drain cleaning or drain repair service today! Call (630) 280-3221.
Join our preventive maintenance club to get exclusive benefits & offers. Let your plumbing be our problem!Today and Every Day!
The team arrived as scheduled, clearly explained everything they will be performing. Did the work, explained what they did and found, and cleaned up. Will continue using and recommend to others!- Walter G.
I highly recommend them!- Lori
They are simply the best. We are both completely Satisfied with the Service and the honesty displayed.- Jeff and Marilyn
We had done business with Precision Plumbing before, and was very pleased with their work.- Daniel T.
He left the utility area clean and neat, and handled everything very professionally.- Happy Customer