Wheaton Sewer Cleaning & Repair
Residential Main Sewer Line only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must have an accessible clean-out.
We’ll arrive within 120 minutes of booking to clear your main sewer clog or the service is free!* Mon-Fri when booked between 8am - Noon.
Prompt Sewer Repair Service for the Greater Chicagoland Area
Clogged drains and sewer lines are fairly common plumbing problems that we see here at Precision Today. If you are currently dealing with a backed-up or slow-draining sink, tub, shower, or toilet, it’s time to call our expert plumbing technicians for drain and sewer cleaning and repair in Wheaton. For more than 25 years, we’ve been providing a full range of drain and sewer services to homeowners throughout Chicagoland, DuPage and Kane Counties. We offer fast, same-day service seven days a week!
Call (630) 280-3221 to schedule drain cleaning or Wheaton sewer repair services with us today!
Reliable Sewer Services
If you think there might be a problem with your sewer line, you need to contact a professional plumber as soon as possible to avoid serious consequences. Depending on your unique needs, Precision Today can help you with a full range of sewer services in Wheaton.
Our sewer services include:
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Tree root removal
- Video camera inspections
- High-pressure jet rodding
- Power rodding
- Water jetting
- Drain cleaning
We stand behind the quality of our work, offering extensive warranties and ensuring your complete satisfaction—guaranteed. Plus, we offer upfront cost estimates so you know the price of your service before we begin.
4 Signs You Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Gurgle - If there are ever any gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from your unused plumbing appliances, call in our Wheaton sewer cleaning experts pronto. What's happening is the air in your sewer can't get out and is being forced up through your plumbing's water.
2. Water coming up your unused plumbing appliances - Similar to air, if water can't get out your sewer line then it will come up wherever it can. You should call in our sewer cleaning experts sooner rather than later because pressure is building and nobody wants a soggy situation.
3. Foul smells in your basement - If your basement or bathrooms are smelling more than they usually do, it would be best to call in our Wheaton sewer cleaning professionals. If there's ever any doubt, trust your instincts and give us a call. It's better to be safe than sorry with sewer water flooding your house.
4. Multiple slow drains - If there's one drain that's slow then you just need a good drain cleaning, but if a lot of drains are slow it's likely because your sewer line is clogging all flows.
What Causes Drain & Sewer Blockages?
There are many factors that can lead to a drain or sewer line clog. If left unaddressed, minor clogs can become large blockages, leading to extensive damage that requires pipe repairs. Knowing the causes of drain and sewer clogs can help you take the necessary steps to avoid them.
Some of the most common causes of residential drain clogs include:
- Paper products
- Sanitary products
- Children’s toys
- Soap scum
Other problems that might occur with your drains or sewer lines include corrosion, breaks, leaks, and cracks. No matter the issue with your plumbing system, you can rely on Precision Today for fast, expert drain cleaning and sewer repair in the Wheaton area.
Our Professional Sewer Cleaning Services
When it comes to drain cleaning, you might be surprised to learn that there are many options to choose from. At Precision Today, we utilize state-of-the-art technology and advanced plumbing techniques in order to provide you with superior results, every time.
Learn more about our Wheaton drain cleaning options:
We are equipped to clean any drain, including toilets, tubs, showers, bathroom and kitchen sinks, catch basins, and more. We offer same-day service seven days a week—even on weekends!—so you’re never more than a phone call away from the plumbing service you need.
Signs You Need Sewer Repair
1. Extra bugs and animals are attracted to your yard - It's not always easy to tell if your sewer line is leaking, but the bugs and animals in your neighborhood will enjoy the additional nutrients in your soil. If you think there are more than normal, then call in our Wheaton sewer repair experts to at least examine your sewer line.
2. Your yard is soggy - If your yard is drenched but it hasn't rained lately, it could be coming from underground. This is an indication that there's a serious leak in your sewer line that needs to be resolved for the sake of your yard.
3. You're in serious need of sewer cleaning - Not all clogs are going to cause your sewer line to crack, but if you're experiencing backflow or there is a particularly serious clog then call in our Wheaton sewer repair professionals because the pressure likely cracked your sewer line.
4. Your yard has dead spots or is more green than normal - If you haven't changed anything in your landscaping regiment but your yard is looking a lot more different than normal, it could be because of the additional sewer water from a sewer leak.
Ready to schedule sewer cleaning in Wheaton? Call Precision Today at (630) 280-3221 to find out how we can help!
Join our preventive maintenance club to get exclusive benefits & offers. Let your plumbing be our problem!Today and Every Day!
The team arrived as scheduled, clearly explained everything they will be performing. Did the work, explained what they did and found, and cleaned up. Will continue using and recommend to others!- Walter G.
I highly recommend them!- Lori
They are simply the best. We are both completely Satisfied with the Service and the honesty displayed.- Jeff and Marilyn
We had done business with Precision Plumbing before, and was very pleased with their work.- Daniel T.
He left the utility area clean and neat, and handled everything very professionally.- Happy Customer