Providing Our Community with Quality Plumbing for Over 25 Years
Looking for a Lombard plumber you can count on? Precision Today is your trusted, local plumber with more than 25 years of industry experience. We proudly provide homeowners throughout the Chicagoland area with top-quality plumbing repairs, replacements, installations, and routine maintenance. No matter the problem you have, we’re well-equipped to provide you with the fast, dependable, cost-effective solution you need. We even offer same-day services seven days a week, so you never have to worry about a clogged toilet or burst pipe ruining your day.
Call (630) 280-3221 today to learn more about our Lombard plumbing services or to request a quote. Be sure to also check out our latest online specials!
Experience the Precision Today Difference
As a family owned, locally operated business, we understand the importance of great customer service. Because of this, we always go above and beyond for our customers, offering a level of workmanship and customer care that our competitors simply can’t match. Check out our reviews to see what your friends and neighbors are saying about Precision Today!
When you trust Precision Today with your Lombard plumbing needs, you’ll receive:
- Top-quality plumbing services
- Fair, reasonable pricing
- Honest, upfront estimates
- Extensive written warranties
- Fast, same-day service
- Outstanding workmanship
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Our Lombard plumbers are background checked and drug screened for your peace of mind. Plus, all of our employees receive ongoing training on our processes and core values to ensure that we always provide superior service. We rely on state-of-the-art equipment and advanced, cutting-edge techniques in order to help you get fantastic, long-lasting solutions to any plumbing problem.
Lombard Drain Cleaning
Does it seem like your drains are always backing up on you? You may have a problem with your water or sewer lines that needs to be addressed by a professional. At Precision Today, we have the solution for drain problems of all kinds and can provide you with a tailored solution. Whether you need a relatively minor sink drain cleaning, a complete water jetting service, or a trenchless pipe repair, we'll get your water flowing in no time!
Give our Lombard drain cleaning pros a call if you need help clearing:
- Kitchen sink drains
- Bathtub / shower drains
- Bathroom sink drains
- Garbage disposals
Sewer Repair & Replacement in Lombard, IL
Sewer repair is not something you should simply wait to get done until a later date. If you have damaged or leaking pipes, you need to get them fixed right now or else it may lead to some unsanitary consequences around the house. Even just one clog in your sewer line can wreak havoc on your entire plumbing system. This may result in you being unable to use your most essential plumbing fixtures like toilets and showers.
When you need sewer repair in Lombard, Precision Today should be your first-choice for emergency plumbing services. We have a team of licensed plumbers available to help you in ensuring your sewer line continues to work better than ever. The benefits of Precision’s quick sewer repair service are bountiful. In addition to better performing plumbing fixtures, fixing leaks in your sewer line can shave 10% off of your home’s water bill. We can help you save long-term money on utility bills and help keep your plumbing system in check with just a few sewer repairs. Even better, our plumbers can provide you a clearer understanding into the inner workings of your plumbing system so you will know how to avoid any future trouble.
Beware of these 8 warning signs that your sewer lines need repair:
- Wet Spots on Landscape: Unexplained wet spots on your landscape are one of the more immediate signs of a sewer problem. Given that these wet spots won’t necessarily be filled with clean water, they will put the sanitation of your home at risk. It may be indicative of a more serious problem in immediate need of attention.
- High Water Bills: A faulty sewer line may be to blame for water bill increases. This can be frustrating, especially if you are paying more for water you are not even using. You should call Precision Today before the situation gets much worse. One leak can cost you several gallons of water if you wait too long for service.
- Foul Odors: Are you beginning to smell something unpleasant from your sewer line? This may indicate your malfunctioning sewer line is producing standing water. Not only is this highly unsanitary and can dramatically affect the quality of the water coming into your home, it will also take away from home atmosphere considerably, making it difficult to catch a breath of fresh air.
- Strange Noises: If you are beginning to hear gurgling noises, it is an immediate cause for concern, as your sewer line ideally shouldn’t be making any noise whatsoever. This usually means a clog is on its way. It is also concerning if you hear the sound of running water even if nobody in your household is using a fixture or if water is struggling to pass through the drainage pipe, as this indicates a clog.
- Multiple Clogged Fixtures: Experiencing clogs from seemingly all of your plumbing fixtures? Whatever you do, don’t panic and instead call for sewer repair service. One clog may be manageable with the simple use of a plunger. Malfunctioning sewer systems can clog in hard-to-find areas, which makes a professional drain cleaning service all the more important in this situation.
- Bugs & Rodents: If you get squeamish at the sight of bugs and rodents, this sign will be most alarming to you. Bugs and rodents will be attracted to the broken areas of your sewer system as it provides them with a dark, small space to rest. Rats in particular are attracted to the odor of a leaking sewer line.
- Old Age: Though sewer lines can last for years, any line aged past 40 years should be inspected by a plumber, as it’s more likely to experience breakdowns. If a sewer line is made of outdated materials like clay or cast iron, you may need to consider sewer replacement entirely or else you risk the line totally collapsing.
- Cracked or Broken Pipes: While cracking or other physical damage will be more likely in older pipes made from outdated materials, it is still important to give them a close inspection for any problems. Even the smallest cracks can turn into a larger problem. You should call for pipe repair before it begins to interfere with the performance of your fixtures.
Is Today Soon Enough?™
When you need a plumber in Lombard, turn to Precision Today. We are always available to provide you with the fast, dependable services you need. From water heater replacement to pipe repairs, garbage disposal installation, and so much more, we’re ready to get the job done. Request you upfront service estimate today!
Schedule your next plumbing service with Precision Today when you call (630) 280-3221. You can also contact us online!
Join our preventive maintenance club to get exclusive benefits & offers. Let your plumbing be our problem!Today and Every Day!
The team arrived as scheduled, clearly explained everything they will be performing. Did the work, explained what they did and found, and cleaned up. Will continue using and recommend to others!- Walter G.
I highly recommend them!- Lori
They are simply the best. We are both completely Satisfied with the Service and the honesty displayed.- Jeff and Marilyn
We had done business with Precision Plumbing before, and was very pleased with their work.- Daniel T.
He left the utility area clean and neat, and handled everything very professionally.- Happy Customer