24-hour plumbing service in Lombard is an absolute must if you expect an emergency situation to be solved immediately. An emergency situation with your home’s plumbing can break out at any time. Toilets can clog early in the morning, water heaters can leak at dusk, and there’s no telling when garbage disposal will malfunction. Some services may not be available at all times, so it’s best to find a plumbing service that will stand by day or night to provide assistance.
Fortunately for Lombard residents, Precision is that plumbing service available at any time. Our 24-hour plumbing service in Lombard will come to your rescue in your time of need, even in the wee hours of the morning when you think great plumbing service is impossible to find. We always have a plumber ready to go, so never be afraid to call us!
The Right Times for 24 Hour Plumbing Service in Lombard
In some cases, it’s absolutely clear that you need 24-hour plumbing service in Lombard. Other times, you might not be aware till it’s too late. Pay attention to the following signs:
- Flooded Basements: A flooded basement is caused by burst pipes and needs immediate attention in order to avoid serious water damage to your property. It can also lead a buildup of mold or other harmful bacteria. Save your basement before it’s too late!
- Clogged Drains: If you have clogged drains that don’t unclog when you use baking soda, commercial drain cleaner or a plunger, you need to call us for 24-hour plumbing service in Lombard before it gets worse. Clogged drains can lead to burst pipes and, worse, can be unhygienic for all members of your household.
- Faucet Problems: This problem occurs during extremely low temperatures and indicates that the pipes are frozen. Frozen pipes can easily cause burst pipes, which can cost you plenty of money on future extensive repair.
- Foul Drain Odor: Foul drain odor are a signal your sewer pipes are leaking and can potentially cause damage to your property, as well as pose a health hazard to humans and animals. A 24-hour plumbing service in Lombard can diagnose the problem and fix the plumbing system immediately.
- High Water Bills: If your water consumption hasn’t gone up but your water bill’s increasing and you can hear the sound of running water when all faucets are turned off, you have a slab leak. This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately before you waste money and potentially hundreds of gallons of water.
Of course, any reason is good enough to call Precision for 24 –hour emergency service. Day or night, sunrise or sunset, call us now at (630) 280-3221!